Greg is a highly experienced EHS & Compliance expert with 35+ years of experience in various industries, including Consumer Product, Healthcare and Industrial Goods Manufacturing for fortune 500 global companies. Greg’s unique understanding of US and international regulations and the increasingly complex environmental regulatory requirements has enabled him to successfully develop and implement EH&S compliance systems and strategies for multiple established and newly acquired manufacturing facilities throughout the US, Latin America and Europe.
Greg’s expertise includes all aspects of EHS and fire protection compliance, including audits and risk assessments, gap analysis, risk management to drive continuous improvement, incident investigation, EHS reporting, occupational health and safety management, construction site safety, environmental permit management and negotiations with regulatory agencies, as well as the development of customized health & safety programs and trainings to ensure consistent compliance throughout multiple manufacturing sites.
Benefits of strong EH&S systems are:
• Avoid costly mistakes
• Ensure business continuity
• Protect your brand reputation
• Protect management’s liability
• Identify potential workplace hazards
• Avoid costly penalties and citations
• Receive advice to help you meet OSHA standards
• Lower Workers’ Compensation costs
• Lower injury and illness rates and prevent loss of life
• Lower lost workdays
• Increase morale and productivity
• Limit equipment damage and product loss
• Cultivate employee awareness for work place safety